Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
08/11 11:11 pm | Federal Judge Issues Injunction for Gavin Grimm in Transgender Rights Case | A federal district judge said the Gloucester County, Va., school board's policy that barred Grimm from using restrooms corresponding with his gender identity violated ...
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Director of Curriculum/Instruction and Assessment
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado