Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
10/23 01:42 pm | Sandra Day O'Connor, Revealing Dementia, Steps Away From Civics Efforts | Retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor has been diagnosed with dementia, and she is stepping aside from public life, including iCivics, the organization ...
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina