Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
06/18 04:32 pm | Supreme Court Revives Suit by Public-Meeting Speaker in Narrow Opinion | In a case with implications for speakers at school board meetings, the justices revived a man's lawsuit claiming that his arrest was retaliation for his speech.
CommentaryA Commentary by Betsy DeVos: 'Tolerating Low Expectations for Children With Disabilities Must End'
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Executive Director of Special Services
- ANACORTES SCHOOL DISTRICT, Skagit County, Washington State
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.
- Teacher (various openings, grades 5-8)
- Equitas Academy Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina