Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, opinion essays, and special features.
Nearly 100 school districts have filed lawsuits against JUUL and other e-cigarette manufacturers, and more are likely to join in to claim that schools are the de facto "first responders" to the epidemic of youth vaping. (February 27, 2020)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Elementary School Master Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California