Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
05/22 09:00 pm | Federal Judge in Gavin Grimm Case Backs Transgender Student Rights | The judge rules that Title IX and the equal-protection clause protect transgender students from discrimination and that the lawsuit by Grimm may proceed.
A Cheating Scandal Rocked Atlanta's Schools. Ten Years Later, Efforts to Help Affected Students Fall Short
CommentaryA Commentary by Betsy DeVos: 'Tolerating Low Expectations for Children With Disabilities Must End'
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)