Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
02/14 11:44 am | In Alabama Case, Desegregation History Defeats District's Secession Effort | The appeals court put the brakes on a predominantly white community's racially tinged efforts to secede from a larger school system.
A Cheating Scandal Rocked Atlanta's Schools. Ten Years Later, Efforts to Help Affected Students Fall Short
CommentaryA Commentary by Betsy DeVos: 'Tolerating Low Expectations for Children With Disabilities Must End'
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Headmaster - Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, Massachusetts
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California