I.T. Management and Policy
The latest news about information technology management and policy, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Highline Public school system, outside Seattle, is at the forefront of an effort to integrate multiple K-12 data systems. But even in the forward-thinking Washington state district, big questions lie ahead. (October 30, 2018)
Education Week Experts
This Education Week examination of school districts’ pursuit of “interoperability” is the first of three special reports focused on the needs of K-12 district technology leaders, including chief technology officers.
Technology Counts 2018
This year’s report takes a hard look at what principals are thinking and doing about some of the most vexing technology issues in their schools.
The E-rate program, state broadband initiatives, and technological improvements continue to yield big gains in K-12 internet connectivity, according to a new analysis by EducationSuperHighway.
Digital Education Blog
Education Week Quiz
How much do you know about how teachers are using technology in classroom instruction and what the next frontier of the 1-to-1 model may look like?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Singapore American School High School Principal
- RG175, Singapore (SG)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Teacher - All Content Areas (Elementary, Math, Science, Special Education, Reading, Spanish, Etc.)
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Spanish Teachers
- Dothan City Schools, Dothan, Alabama