The latest international news, including articles, Commentary, and special features.
When they sit down to take the Program for International Student Assessment, many students skip questions, spend too little time on them, or quit early, a new study suggests. And that could be a problem, researchers say. (August 22, 2018)
The 16th edition of Education Week's annual report looks at America's international standing in education, and lessons to be drawn from high-performing countries.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The New York Institute for Special Education, Bronx, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Supervisor of Technology
- Hernando County School Board, Spring Hill, Florida
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)