The latest international news, including articles, Commentary, and special features.
When they sit down to take the Program for International Student Assessment, many students skip questions, spend too little time on them, or quit early, a new study suggests. And that could be a problem, researchers say. (August 22, 2018)
The 16th edition of Education Week's annual report looks at America's international standing in education, and lessons to be drawn from high-performing countries.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Special Education Teacher
- Greenwich Education Group, Stamford, Connecticut
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida