The latest news about high schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
High School & Beyond Blog
08/07 03:42 pm | Students With Disabilities Sue ACT Over Release of Personal Information | A lawsuit against ACT Inc. claims that the company illegally discloses students' disability status to colleges and scholarships organizations.
The revelations about District of Columbia schools have unleashed a wave of questions about the pressures and incentives built into U.S. high schools, and fueled nagging doubts that states’ rising high school graduation rates—and the country’s all-time-high rate of 84 percent—aren’t what they seem.
February 28, 2018 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.