The latest news about graduation rates, including archives, commentary, and special reports.
High schools across the country hand out nearly 100 different kinds of diplomas, and most don't offer solid preparation for college or career. The students who bear the brunt of that inequity are most likely to be English learners, students with disabilities, low-income students, or those learning English.
August 23, 2017 – Education Week
CommentaryHow We Stopped Sending Students to Jail
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Special Education Teacher
- Greenwich Education Group, Stamford, Connecticut
- Superintendent, Green Bay Area Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine