The latest news about graduation rates, including archives, commentary, and special reports.
The revelations about District of Columbia schools have unleashed a wave of questions about the pressures and incentives built into U.S. high schools, and fueled nagging doubts that states’ rising high school graduation rates—and the country’s all-time-high rate of 84 percent—aren’t what they seem.
February 28, 2018 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Superintendent, Lebanon Community Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Lebanon, Oregon
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Director of Business and Finance
- Westwood Public Schools, Westwood, Massachusetts
- Singapore American School High School Principal
- RG175, Singapore (SG)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona