The latest news about graduation rates, including archives, commentary, and special reports.
The revelations about District of Columbia schools have unleashed a wave of questions about the pressures and incentives built into U.S. high schools, and fueled nagging doubts that states’ rising high school graduation rates—and the country’s all-time-high rate of 84 percent—aren’t what they seem.
February 28, 2018 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland