The latest news about graduation rates, including archives, commentary, and special reports.
The revelations about District of Columbia schools have unleashed a wave of questions about the pressures and incentives built into U.S. high schools, and fueled nagging doubts that states’ rising high school graduation rates—and the country’s all-time-high rate of 84 percent—aren’t what they seem.
February 28, 2018 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- International College Counselor
- Cheongna Dalton School (CDS), Nationwide