The latest news about entrepreneurship, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
CommentaryPutting Brands to Work for Public Schools
There are 11 companies in the current cohort of Imagine K12, the only startup incubator program specifically for K-12 education technology. But the entrepreneurs that make up those companies come from a wide variety of backgrounds. They range in age from 18 to 51. Some have worked as classroom teachers, others have worked in quantitative finance, but all of them bring a unique set of skills to the table.
September 17, 2012 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois