The latest news about entrepreneurship, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Marketplace K-12 Blog
12/11 03:05 pm | International Ed-Tech Opportunities, Challenges Focus of Business Forum | At the Education Business Forum, executives learned how the booming use of technology in schools around the world could open doors and stir competition.
CommentaryPutting Brands to Work for Public Schools
There are 11 companies in the current cohort of Imagine K12, the only startup incubator program specifically for K-12 education technology. But the entrepreneurs that make up those companies come from a wide variety of backgrounds. They range in age from 18 to 51. Some have worked as classroom teachers, others have worked in quantitative finance, but all of them bring a unique set of skills to the table.
September 17, 2012 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Science Teachers - Immediate Openings
- Neighborhood House Charter School, Dorchester, Massachusetts
- Join Durham Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Durham, North Carolina
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California