The latest news about online learning, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
These mini-case studies examine three common struggles for personalized-learning schools: training teachers, differentiating instruction, and letting students work at their own pace. (November 7, 2017)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
Digital Education Blog
Our guests in this chat outlined some of the challenges and successes they’ve encountered as a result of virtual foreign exchanges.
These special reports from the team at Education Week Digital Directions aim to highlight the process made in the e-learning arena, as well as the administrative funding, and policy barriers that some experts say are slowing its growth. Special Report: Personalized Learning: Vision vs. Reality
Education Week takes a hard look at the big arguments against personalized learning, what the latest research says about it, and how the approach is playing out in classrooms.
From blended learning to computerized testing, digital and online technologies are reshaping the classroom experience for millions of students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida
- Director of Special Education
- Primavera Online High School, Chandler, Arizona
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado