The latest news about online learning, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
These mini-case studies examine three common struggles for personalized-learning schools: training teachers, differentiating instruction, and letting students work at their own pace. (November 7, 2017)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
LEADERS TO LEARN FROM
As the director of virtual and blended learning at Indiana's Metropolitan School District of Wayne Township, Michele Eaton strives to bring personalized learning to students and teachers. She is recognized as a 2018 Leader To Learn From.
What attributes define personalized learning, how have personalized learning initiatives shifted over time, and what does research say about the effectiveness of this instructional approach?
Digital Education Blog
Special Report: Personalized Learning: Vision vs. Reality
Education Week takes a hard look at the big arguments against personalized learning, what the latest research says about it, and how the approach is playing out in classrooms.
From blended learning to computerized testing, digital and online technologies are reshaping the classroom experience for millions of students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US