The latest news about online learning, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
If you're a student attending a virtual charter high school, the chances are pretty high that the majority of your classmates are not going to earn a diploma on time, an Education Week Research Center analysis finds. (April 18, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
LEADERS TO LEARN FROM
As the director of virtual and blended learning at Indiana's Metropolitan School District of Wayne Township, Michele Eaton strives to bring personalized learning to students and teachers. She is recognized as a 2018 Leader To Learn From.
What attributes define personalized learning, how have personalized learning initiatives shifted over time, and what does research say about the effectiveness of this instructional approach?
Digital Education Blog
Education Week takes a hard look at the big arguments against personalized learning, what the latest research says about it, and how the approach is playing out in classrooms.
Special Report: Personalized Learning: 4 Big Questions Shaping the Movement
Four critical questions about personalized learning are prompting educators to take a harder look at this approach and determine if they need to correct any missteps.
From blended learning to computerized testing, digital and online technologies are reshaping the classroom experience for millions of students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York