Districts and Leadership
Cheers erupted across the School Committee chambers as the seven-person panel chose Brenda Cassellius as the next superintendent of Boston Public Schools, based on her work with achievement gaps and equity, her desire to work with families and teachers, and her experience.
May 2, 2019 – McClatchy-Tribune
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Physical Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan