Curriculum and Instruction
The latest news about curriculum and instruction, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
What if the inability of Americans to agree on our shared history—and on the right way to teach it—is a cause of our current polarization and political dysfunction, rather than a symptom? (October 23, 2018)
Curriculum Matters Blog
Education Week Quizzes
How does invented spelling affect early literacy skills, how are digital tools transforming how students read, and what literacy provisions are included in the Every Student Succeeds Act?
Quiz Yourself: How Much Do You Know About Math Education?
Quiz Yourself: What are parents' perceptions of math education, how are educators using digital math games in the classroom, and how have students' math scores have changed over time?
K-12 schooling in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics offers the potential for innovative ways to inspire students—as well as obstacles that can prevent them from sustained success in those fields.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)