Business and Industry
The latest news on K-12 business and industry, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
A torrent of investment funding has flowed into the educational technology market over the past few years. But analysts see signs that the market, both globally and in the United States, is cooling off a bit. (June 20, 2017)
• Privatization of Public Education
Blog: Marketplace K-12
Blog: Digital Education
Our guests discussed a partnership between The Syracuse City School District and Say Yes to Education that's intended to link public, private, and nonprofit community groups in support of the 19,000-student district.
This section of Education Week examines the education marketplace and new approaches that are changing K-12 education. A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation helps support the project.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Vance County Schools Opportunity Culture Advanced Teaching and Paraprofessional Positions
- Vance County Schools, Henderson, North Carolina
- Spanish Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado