Business, Technology and Innovation
Melissa Tebbenkamp, the director of instructional technology for the Raytown Quality Schools near Kansas City, says her district's biggest cybersecurity risk is "ourselves." She outlines what it takes to teach educators how to help protect schools and districts against cyberattacks.
May 1, 2019 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Summer Program Teacher
- Metropolitan Development Council, 98402, Tacoma
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont