Business, Technology and Innovation
Melissa Tebbenkamp, the director of instructional technology for the Raytown Quality Schools near Kansas City, says her district's biggest cybersecurity risk is "ourselves." She outlines what it takes to teach educators how to help protect schools and districts against cyberattacks.
May 1, 2019 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Join Petersburg City Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Petersburg, Virginia
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota