Business, Technology and Innovation
Confusion about standards, budget constraints, and poor tagging of digital content scuttles K-12 efforts to move toward data interoperability, according to a survey of K-12 chief technology officers by the Consortium for School Networking, in partnership with the Education Week Research Center.
October 31, 2018 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)