Budget and Finance
The latest news about budget and finance, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Against a backdrop of tight local budgets and competing priorities, local officials get creative in seeking community support for the capital financing they need for school facilities. (November 28, 2017)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
This analysis of federal data shows spending levels per student in most U.S. school districts for fiscal year 2013.
Map: How Per-Pupil Spending Compares Across U.S. School Districts
This map provides details on how states allocate funding to public schools and grades them, taking into account overall spending and the equity with which that funding is distributed among districts.
This webinar will look at the current fiscal climate affecting states and school districts, and explain what education companies should expect from district spending.
Running schools—and improving them—cannot take place without the proper resources, and it all starts with money.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Hawai'i Department of Education Virtual Career Fair
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Hawai'i - Statewide
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa