The latest news about the achievement gap, including articles, Commentaries, and special features
Some cities are closely partnering with their school districts to provide an array of academic, health, and behavioral services to raise the odds that poor children are successful. (September 11, 2018)
Education Week Experts
Education Week Quiz
What does the Every Student Succeeds Act say about advanced-achievement data, how are English-language learners represented in gifted education programs, and what areas are facing the largest black-white achievement gaps?
Everybody knows about achievement gaps, but the mechanisms that contribute to educational disparity aren’t always obvious. This six-month series roots out some of the unseen inequities in schools and communities.
• Achievement Gap
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey