Ask the Mentor
In the second of two installments, Mindy Fattig, award-winning educator and co-author of Co-Teaching in the Differentiated Classroom, answers questions about moving away from the pull-out classroom scenario and breaking through student frustration in the multi-level classroom.
October 22, 2008 – Teacher (Web)
Anne T. Henderson and Karen L. Mapp are key voices in the national discussion on family engagement. With input from their colleagues, Henderson and Mapp discuss strategies for teachers, parents, and administrators who are looking to build family-school partnerships.Last of two parts.
May 12, 2008 – Teacher
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia