Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Technology Counts 2006—the ninth edition of Education Week’s annual report on educational technology—examines how technology and education policies are evolving to support the use of data to improve student achievement.
In what ways are digital textbooks more effective learning tools than their print counterparts? Conversely, when is a traditional textbook a better learning tool? Our recent Web chat explored these issues.
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina