Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Technology Counts 2006—the ninth edition of Education Week’s annual report on educational technology—examines how technology and education policies are evolving to support the use of data to improve student achievement.
In what ways are digital textbooks more effective learning tools than their print counterparts? Conversely, when is a traditional textbook a better learning tool? Our recent Web chat explored these issues.
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida