Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Technology Counts 2006—the ninth edition of Education Week’s annual report on educational technology—examines how technology and education policies are evolving to support the use of data to improve student achievement.
In what ways are digital textbooks more effective learning tools than their print counterparts? Conversely, when is a traditional textbook a better learning tool? Our recent Web chat explored these issues.
- Principal- High School
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, Virginia
- Principal of a new Innovative High School in Philadelphia
- Big Picture Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- Educational Consultant
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York