Conversations around technology in the classroom often start with the aspirational. What’s possible with technology tools? For this special report, our reporters chased a more concrete question: What’s really happening right now in classrooms with tech? The stories delve into the ways specific courses, such as music and journalism, have changed in recent years because of new digital tools, and what trends like "gamifying" look like in practice (hint: It’s not all high-tech). You’ll also find a look at how full-time tech coaches change instruction, a Q&A with a leader in ed-tech innovation, and first person accounts from teachers on what tech can and can’t do for their students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Reading & Instruction Coach/Specialist
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)