Conversations around technology in the classroom often start with the aspirational. What’s possible with technology tools? For this special report, our reporters chased a more concrete question: What’s really happening right now in classrooms with tech? The stories delve into the ways specific courses, such as music and journalism, have changed in recent years because of new digital tools, and what trends like "gamifying" look like in practice (hint: It’s not all high-tech). You’ll also find a look at how full-time tech coaches change instruction, a Q&A with a leader in ed-tech innovation, and first person accounts from teachers on what tech can and can’t do for their students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Newport News Foundation Director
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona