Faced with tougher state standards and new research about how children learn, more schools and school districts have plunged into variants of personalized learning, or approaches to instruction that seek to better cater to students' individual learning needs. This special report explores that growing interest in personalized learning, looking at how related instructional initiatives (many of which are costly and technologically intensive) are playing out in the classroom and what solutions and challenges they pose for teachers and schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Head of School Gulf Stream School
- Gulf Stream School, Gulf Stream, Florida
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by March 19th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts
- President- Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Saint Martin de Porres High School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California