Faced with tougher state standards and new research about how children learn, more schools and school districts have plunged into variants of personalized learning, or approaches to instruction that seek to better cater to students' individual learning needs. This special report explores that growing interest in personalized learning, looking at how related instructional initiatives (many of which are costly and technologically intensive) are playing out in the classroom and what solutions and challenges they pose for teachers and schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Classroom Teacher
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Senior Director of Supports for Instruction (Smarter Balanced)
- Smarter Balanced, Working from home