Faced with tougher state standards and new research about how children learn, more schools and school districts have plunged into variants of personalized learning, or approaches to instruction that seek to better cater to students' individual learning needs. This special report explores that growing interest in personalized learning, looking at how related instructional initiatives (many of which are costly and technologically intensive) are playing out in the classroom and what solutions and challenges they pose for teachers and schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Principal of a new Innovative High School in Philadelphia
- Big Picture Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Principal- High School
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, Virginia
- Executive Director
- Council of Administrators of Special Education, Inc (CASE), Nationwide