Faced with tougher state standards and new research about how children learn, more schools and school districts have plunged into variants of personalized learning, or approaches to instruction that seek to better cater to students' individual learning needs. This special report explores that growing interest in personalized learning, looking at how related instructional initiatives (many of which are costly and technologically intensive) are playing out in the classroom and what solutions and challenges they pose for teachers and schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.