Faced with tougher state standards and new research about how children learn, more schools and school districts have plunged into variants of personalized learning, or approaches to instruction that seek to better cater to students' individual learning needs. This special report explores that growing interest in personalized learning, looking at how related instructional initiatives (many of which are costly and technologically intensive) are playing out in the classroom and what solutions and challenges they pose for teachers and schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Singapore American School High School Principal
- RG175, Singapore (SG)
- Director of Business and Finance
- Westwood Public Schools, Westwood, Massachusetts
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2019-2020 Classroom Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida