This special report explores how writing instruction has changed in recent years, particularly with the adoption of college- and career-ready standards. The stories in the report, which include perspective pieces by current teachers, look at how teachers are adjusting to changes in the curriculum in writing instruction, what kinds of support they are receiving (or not receiving), and innovative instructional strategies designed to help student improve their writing and reach new skill levels.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Council Rock School District, Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania