The MetLife Survey of the American Teacher, conducted by Harris Interactive, has been published annually since 1984. Designed to give voice to those closest to the classroom, the survey explores teacher's opinions on a specific theme and related topics and brings them to the attention of educators, policymakers, and the public. This page highlights recent coverage of the survey, its findings, and impact.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Special Education Teacher
- Greenwich Education Group, Stamford, Connecticut
- School Psychologist
- Milford Public Schools, Milford, Connecticut
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine