The MetLife Survey of the American Teacher, conducted by Harris Interactive, has been published annually since 1984. Designed to give voice to those closest to the classroom, the survey explores teacher's opinions on a specific theme and related topics and brings them to the attention of educators, policymakers, and the public. This page highlights recent coverage of the survey, its findings, and impact.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Executive Director (Head of School)
- Triangle Associates, Burien, Washington State
- Superintendent, Atlanta Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Atlanta, Georgia
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- Superintendent of Schools
- Mount Markham Central School District , West Winfield, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)