NAEP Writing Achievement Levels - Sample SOTW
The National Assessment of Educational Progress in writing shows significant progress at both grade levels, and for most student subgroups, since the test was last given in 2002, and in the nine years since it was first administered. In both grades, more students displayed at least basic skills, and more were deemed “proficient” at writing than in 2002.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California