NAEP Writing Achievement Levels - Sample SOTW
The National Assessment of Educational Progress in writing shows significant progress at both grade levels, and for most student subgroups, since the test was last given in 2002, and in the nine years since it was first administered. In both grades, more students displayed at least basic skills, and more were deemed “proficient” at writing than in 2002.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina