Stat of the Week June 21, 2006
Twenty-four states offer an advanced diploma or other form of recognition for students exceeding standard diploma requirements, according to an EPE analysis of state statutes related to graduation requirements for Diplomas Count 2006. Twenty-six states offer an alternative credential for students not meeting the criteria for a standard diploma, such as a certificate for students who fail the exit exam but satisfy other graduation requirements.
To find out more about graduation policies in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Elementary School Principal
- Academie Lafayette, Kansas City, Missouri
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- High School Science and Math Teachers IN CHINA
- Dipont Education, United States
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida