Stat of the Week June 15, 2006
Twenty-three states currently include disaggregated graduation or dropout rates on school report cards. Those states report rates for students broken out by poverty status, race, special education status, or other student characteristics.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Executive Director, internal Board Auditor
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York