Stat of the Week June 15, 2006
Twenty-three states currently include disaggregated graduation or dropout rates on school report cards. Those states report rates for students broken out by poverty status, race, special education status, or other student characteristics.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International School of the Peninsula Head of School
- RG175, Nationwide
- Physical Education Teacher
- Jewish Child & Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts