Stat of the Week June 15, 2006
Twenty-three states currently include disaggregated graduation or dropout rates on school report cards. Those states report rates for students broken out by poverty status, race, special education status, or other student characteristics.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)