Stat of the Week June 15, 2006
Twenty-three states currently include disaggregated graduation or dropout rates on school report cards. Those states report rates for students broken out by poverty status, race, special education status, or other student characteristics.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
- Program Director - Carter G Woodson Preparatory Program (Grades K-5)
- Fayette County Public Schools, Lexington, KY, US
- Superintendent, Albuquerque Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Assistant to the Superintendent for Secondary Education
- South Fayette Township School District, McDonald, Pennsylvania
- Communications Officer
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, Tennessee