Stat of the Week June 15, 2006
Twenty-three states currently include disaggregated graduation or dropout rates on school report cards. Those states report rates for students broken out by poverty status, race, special education status, or other student characteristics.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois