Stat of the Week June 8, 2006
The creation of smaller high schools as a way to increase performance has garnered increasing attention in recent years. An analysis of high schools conducted in 2004 by the EPE Research Center revealed a large disparity in school size from state to state. In Arkansas, 74 percent of students attended high schools with fewer than 900 students, while in Florida only 5 percent of students attended such high schools.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York