Stat of the Week June 8, 2006
The creation of smaller high schools as a way to increase performance has garnered increasing attention in recent years. An analysis of high schools conducted in 2004 by the EPE Research Center revealed a large disparity in school size from state to state. In Arkansas, 74 percent of students attended high schools with fewer than 900 students, while in Florida only 5 percent of students attended such high schools.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, Virginia
- Director of Special Education
- Primavera Online High School, Chandler, Arizona