Stat of the Week June 1, 2006
Twenty-nine states currently hold teacher education programs accountable by publishing graduates' pass rates on teacher-certification exams or other performance rankings by institution. Eleven of those states also publish more detailed institutional report cards for individual teacher education programs.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- High School Math Teacher
- Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, California
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts