Stat of the Week June 1, 2006
Twenty-nine states currently hold teacher education programs accountable by publishing graduates' pass rates on teacher-certification exams or other performance rankings by institution. Eleven of those states also publish more detailed institutional report cards for individual teacher education programs.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- Montgomery County, Maryland is actively recruiting Principals and Assistant Principals, all levels
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Montgomery County, Maryland
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania