Stat of the Week June 1, 2006
Twenty-nine states currently hold teacher education programs accountable by publishing graduates' pass rates on teacher-certification exams or other performance rankings by institution. Eleven of those states also publish more detailed institutional report cards for individual teacher education programs.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary and Middle School Teaching Positions
- South Bend Empowerment Zone, South Bend, Indiana
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Business Officer
- Banning Unified School District, Riverside County, California
- English Teacher
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- *Teacher-Leader Pathway Talent Pool (2020-2021)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, NC, US