Stat of the Week June 1, 2006
Twenty-nine states currently hold teacher education programs accountable by publishing graduates' pass rates on teacher-certification exams or other performance rankings by institution. Eleven of those states also publish more detailed institutional report cards for individual teacher education programs.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois