Stat of the Week June 1, 2006
Twenty-nine states currently hold teacher education programs accountable by publishing graduates' pass rates on teacher-certification exams or other performance rankings by institution. Eleven of those states also publish more detailed institutional report cards for individual teacher education programs.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)