Stat of the Week May 25, 2006
Forty-eight states currently have standards in place for what students should know and be able to do with technology. But only four states actually hold students accountable for meeting those standards by testing them. Only one of the states has added this testing requirement in the last four years.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York