Stat of the Week May 25, 2006
Forty-eight states currently have standards in place for what students should know and be able to do with technology. But only four states actually hold students accountable for meeting those standards by testing them. Only one of the states has added this testing requirement in the last four years.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.