Stat of the Week May 25, 2006
Forty-eight states currently have standards in place for what students should know and be able to do with technology. But only four states actually hold students accountable for meeting those standards by testing them. Only one of the states has added this testing requirement in the last four years.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York