Stat of the Week May 17, 2006
Two-thirds of states currently provide educators with access to an interactive database of school-level information, according to Technology Counts 2006. But only 20 of those states offer an interactive system that allows educators to compare their own school to others in the state with similar characteristics.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
- Program Director - Carter G Woodson Preparatory Program (Grades K-5)
- Fayette County Public Schools, Lexington, KY, US
- Intermediate Level Principal
- Goshen Community Schools, Goshen, Indiana
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Elementary Teacher Grade 1-5
- American United School of Kuwait, Kuwait (KW)
- Principal, Middle School (Glasgow)
- Fairfax County Public Schools, Falls Church, VA, US