Stat of the Week May 17, 2006
Two-thirds of states currently provide educators with access to an interactive database of school-level information, according to Technology Counts 2006. But only 20 of those states offer an interactive system that allows educators to compare their own school to others in the state with similar characteristics.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California