Stat of the Week May 17, 2006
Two-thirds of states currently provide educators with access to an interactive database of school-level information, according to Technology Counts 2006. But only 20 of those states offer an interactive system that allows educators to compare their own school to others in the state with similar characteristics.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Science and Math Teachers IN CHINA
- Dipont Education, United States
- English Teacher
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Elementary School Principal
- Academie Lafayette, Kansas City, Missouri
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida