Stat of the Week May 11, 2006
Technology Counts 2006 found that 36 states currently provide educators with access to more detailed data or analysis tools, such as student-level assessment results, than they provide to the public.
To find out more about school technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth – Grade 2)
- Sky Advertising, Brooklyn, New York
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina