Stat of the Week April 27, 2006
In 2004, just over half the states offered recruitment incentives, such as signing bonuses or tuition assistance, for special education teachers. Only eight states used similar incentives, including salary increases and pay bonuses, to retain special education teachers.
To find out more about special education in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Physical Education Teacher
- Jewish Child & Family Services, Chicago, Illinois