Stat of the Week April 27, 2006
In 2004, just over half the states offered recruitment incentives, such as signing bonuses or tuition assistance, for special education teachers. Only eight states used similar incentives, including salary increases and pay bonuses, to retain special education teachers.
To find out more about special education in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona