Stat of the Week April 19, 2006
Just 13 states have policies in place related to pay-for-performance programs for teachers. Seven states have programs in place that pay teachers based on demonstrated classroom skills and teaching knowledge, while the same number offer financial rewards to teachers linked to increased student achievement.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina