Stat of the Week April 19, 2006
Just 13 states have policies in place related to pay-for-performance programs for teachers. Seven states have programs in place that pay teachers based on demonstrated classroom skills and teaching knowledge, while the same number offer financial rewards to teachers linked to increased student achievement.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.