Stat of the Week April 6, 2006
Only six states currently have an emergency-licensed teacher ban or cap. These states prevent schools from hiring emergency-licensed teachers, limit the number of teachers with emergency licenses employed in the state, or restrict the ability of teachers to bypass state licensure requirements.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)