Stat of the Week March 30, 2006
Though for the past three years, every state has assigned ratings to schools based on adequate yearly progress, only 28 states currently assign ratings to schools statewide based on state-developed criteria.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
- Communications Officer
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Intermediate Level Principal
- Goshen Community Schools, Goshen, Indiana
- Elementary Teacher Grade 1-5
- American United School of Kuwait, Kuwait (KW)
- Assistant to the Superintendent for Secondary Education
- South Fayette Township School District, McDonald, Pennsylvania
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois