Stat of the Week March 30, 2006
Though for the past three years, every state has assigned ratings to schools based on adequate yearly progress, only 28 states currently assign ratings to schools statewide based on state-developed criteria.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- After School Teacher for Small Groups
- Catapult Learning LLC, Bradenton, Florida
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin