Stat of the Week March 30, 2006
Though for the past three years, every state has assigned ratings to schools based on adequate yearly progress, only 28 states currently assign ratings to schools statewide based on state-developed criteria.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado