Stat of the Week March 30, 2006
Though for the past three years, every state has assigned ratings to schools based on adequate yearly progress, only 28 states currently assign ratings to schools statewide based on state-developed criteria.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts