Stat of the Week March 30, 2006
Though for the past three years, every state has assigned ratings to schools based on adequate yearly progress, only 28 states currently assign ratings to schools statewide based on state-developed criteria.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Physics Teacher (Grade 9) SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- EDU Key Customer Specialist
- 3Doodler, Working from home
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US