Stat of the Week March 16, 2006
As of this year, 33 states have enacted legislation to reduce class size or have created regulations to limit class size in at least some grades. Twenty-five states currently provide information on class size and pupil-teacher ratio on school report cards.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
- Special Education Teachers
- Lancaster Lebanon IU 13, Lancaster, PA, US
- Superintendent, Albuquerque Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Intermediate Level Principal
- Goshen Community Schools, Goshen, Indiana
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Communications Officer
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, Tennessee