Stat of the Week March 16, 2006
As of this year, 33 states have enacted legislation to reduce class size or have created regulations to limit class size in at least some grades. Twenty-five states currently provide information on class size and pupil-teacher ratio on school report cards.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent of Schools
- Mount Markham Central School District , West Winfield, New York
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- Founding Principal - Environmental Charter High School (ECHS)
- Environmental Charter School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania