Stat of the Week March 8, 2006
Almost every state has established an alternative-route program to recruit individuals with at least a bachelor's degree into teaching. Twenty-eight states require subject-area tests for alternative-route participants and 27 mandate subject-area coursework for candidates choosing this route.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio