Stat of the Week February 22, 2006
In 2005, 40 states had technology standards for teachers. Those states either have distinct technology standards for teachers or embed technology requirements within standards for other subjects such as social studies or science. Six states have added technology standards for teachers since 2003.
To find out more about education technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- The Nevada Department of Education Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Nevada Department of Education, Carson City, Nevada
- Elementary Teacher
- Moving Everest Charter School, Chicago, Illinois
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska