Stat of the Week February 22, 2006
In 2005, 40 states had technology standards for teachers. Those states either have distinct technology standards for teachers or embed technology requirements within standards for other subjects such as social studies or science. Six states have added technology standards for teachers since 2003.
To find out more about education technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia