Stat of the Week February 22, 2006
In 2005, 40 states had technology standards for teachers. Those states either have distinct technology standards for teachers or embed technology requirements within standards for other subjects such as social studies or science. Six states have added technology standards for teachers since 2003.
To find out more about education technology in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina