Stat of the Week February 16, 2006
Just 14 states hold teacher education programs accountable for how graduates fare in a classroom setting. These states utilize on-the-job evaluations to assess the performance of their graduates or have an institutional warranty requiring teacher-preparation programs to provide additional training to graduates identified as in need of extra assistance.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- International School of the Peninsula Head of School
- RG175, Nationwide
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Physical Education Teacher
- Jewish Child & Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts