Stat of the Week February 16, 2006
Just 14 states hold teacher education programs accountable for how graduates fare in a classroom setting. These states utilize on-the-job evaluations to assess the performance of their graduates or have an institutional warranty requiring teacher-preparation programs to provide additional training to graduates identified as in need of extra assistance.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado