Stat of the Week February 16, 2006
Just 14 states hold teacher education programs accountable for how graduates fare in a classroom setting. These states utilize on-the-job evaluations to assess the performance of their graduates or have an institutional warranty requiring teacher-preparation programs to provide additional training to graduates identified as in need of extra assistance.
To find out more about teacher quality in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York