Stat of the Week February 8, 2006
Thirty-three states and the District of Columbia enforce specific penalties for incidents of school violence. This includes policies on suspension or expulsion of students for violent acts against teachers; policies for removing disruptive students from classrooms or schools; and/or policies related to criminal activity on school property.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal, Elementary & Secondary (see addt'l job info.)
- Washoe County School District, Reno, NV, US
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Founding Principal
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona