Stat of the Week February 8, 2006
Thirty-three states and the District of Columbia enforce specific penalties for incidents of school violence. This includes policies on suspension or expulsion of students for violent acts against teachers; policies for removing disruptive students from classrooms or schools; and/or policies related to criminal activity on school property.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.