Stat of the Week February 8, 2006
Thirty-three states and the District of Columbia enforce specific penalties for incidents of school violence. This includes policies on suspension or expulsion of students for violent acts against teachers; policies for removing disruptive students from classrooms or schools; and/or policies related to criminal activity on school property.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
- Electronics Research Lab Director
- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, Alexandria, Virginia
- Elementary Teacher Grade 1-5
- American United School of Kuwait, Kuwait (KW)
- Intermediate Level Principal
- Goshen Community Schools, Goshen, Indiana
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois