Stat of the Week February 8, 2006
Thirty-three states and the District of Columbia enforce specific penalties for incidents of school violence. This includes policies on suspension or expulsion of students for violent acts against teachers; policies for removing disruptive students from classrooms or schools; and/or policies related to criminal activity on school property.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina