Stat of the Week January 18, 2006
Just over half the states currently have a system in place to track the condition of school facilities. In addition, 38 states provide funds for school construction, modernization, and renovation or repair through direct grants or debt service.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut