Stat of the Week January 18, 2006
Just over half the states currently have a system in place to track the condition of school facilities. In addition, 38 states provide funds for school construction, modernization, and renovation or repair through direct grants or debt service.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth – Grade 2)
- Sky Advertising, Brooklyn, New York
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin