Stat of the Week January 11, 2006
Forty-seven states currently include extended response test items in English or writing on state high school assessments, up from 42 in 2002. But only 21 states utilize these test items in other subjects; twenty-nine states include short answer questions on state exams at the high school level.
To find out more about assessments in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York