Stat of the Week January 11, 2006
Forty-seven states currently include extended response test items in English or writing on state high school assessments, up from 42 in 2002. But only 21 states utilize these test items in other subjects; twenty-nine states include short answer questions on state exams at the high school level.
To find out more about assessments in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida