Stat of the Week December 14, 2005
According to an EPE Research Center analysis of states' most current school report cards in October 2004, just over half the states included information on the incidence of school violence and/or suspension and expulsion rates in their school report cards.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland