Stat of the Week December 7, 2005
Less than half the states currently require students to pass an exit or end-of-course exam in order to graduate. Only six of these states have an appeals process for the mandated exams, while 14 require remediation for failing students such as extra learning time or summer school.
To find out more about assessment in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)