Stat of the Week December 7, 2005
Less than half the states currently require students to pass an exit or end-of-course exam in order to graduate. Only six of these states have an appeals process for the mandated exams, while 14 require remediation for failing students such as extra learning time or summer school.
To find out more about assessment in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Science Teachers - Immediate Openings
- Neighborhood House Charter School, Dorchester, Massachusetts
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California