Stat of the Week November 30, 2005
In 2005, the most common weight or adjustment used by states in their school finance formula was designed to allocate more funding to special education students. In addition, twenty-five states made adjustments to provide additional funds for English language-learners and twenty-three made adjustments for students in poverty.
To find out more about school finance in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Join Petersburg City Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Petersburg, Virginia
- Join Collaborative for Educational Services for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Northampton, Massachusetts