Stat of the Week November 30, 2005
In 2005, the most common weight or adjustment used by states in their school finance formula was designed to allocate more funding to special education students. In addition, twenty-five states made adjustments to provide additional funds for English language-learners and twenty-three made adjustments for students in poverty.
To find out more about school finance in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Founding Principal - Environmental Charter High School (ECHS)
- Environmental Charter School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent of Schools
- rhinebeck Central School District, Rhinebeck, New York
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US